Here is a quick update on some of the Google Sheet additions over the past couple days. Some of these items are new, some have changed status, some are still in testing (TBD).
- Anker PowerDrive 2 – previously recommended as a 2.4A (max) car charger but changed to TBD because Anker PowerIQ may throttle back the power and not deliver a full 2.4A for quick charging.
- iKNOWTECH KiDiGi Dock – tested using proper methods, not approved
- GMYLE AC Charger – USB A and USB C charger will provide 2.1A (max) charging
- New Orzly Cables – the old Orzly 4-pack was not approved. The new cables are still TBD but indications look good that these are using proper pullup resistor now. Stay tuned for updates on this TBD product.
- Cambond USB A to C cable – new cable options from Cambond are approved!